Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Bridge

I have no clue why, but whoever the people are that are in charge of this kind of thing, never seem to think to put up signs that tell people like me that the Fremont Bridge is going to be raised for an extended amount of time until you actually get to the bridge. That happened to me last night for the 2nd or 3rd time and it's starting to bother me. I understand that there are going to be times when they have to keep it raised for whatever reason, but I wish they would put signs further then 20 feet away from the bridge so that there is a little warning before you get there. It doesn't take too long going down to and through Ballard, but I think if they gave better notice before people get to the bridge, it would give people like me the chance to take a different route home.

1 comment:

Editor said...

I hate that. Seattle city planners and traffic managers are inept.