Tuesday, October 30, 2007

One of the best parts...

about living where I do is that the traffic is never really too much of an object, regardless of what part of the day it is. Obviously sometimes are going to be a little worse then others, but for the most part you can navigate anywhere on Aurora in a reasonable time. That being said, I'm going to contradict myself a little bit today because for whatever reason, the traffic on Aurora has been a little busier. I first noticed it last night on my busride home from work. It took what seemed like forever to get from where we merged onto Aurora to across the bridge where we exit off. It was one of those things that we were just inching along, and then all of a sudden it was full speed ahead. I've never understood how you can go from stop and go traffic to wide open in about 2 seconds. That is one of the things that I think will continue to baffle me throughout my life. Traffic was also a little busier this morning when I got a ride downtown from my brother. Now its hard to complain when we were still constantly moving and the people on were just sitting there. I have no idea why it has been this way recently, but I'll check back in later to see if things have gone back to normal.

No comments: