Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Joule

I was browsing through the seattle metropolitan magazine the other day and came across the section where they talk about new restaurants in the Seattle area. They main restaurant that they featured happened to be in 98103. It's a restaurant called Joule, with two NY-transplanted chefs. From what I've read on their site and the magazine, it sounds like something that I look forward to trying as soon as I get the chance, which unfortunately I have no idea when that will be. It's conveniently located on 45th and Burke. Judging from the prices, it looks like a place you'd want to take a girlfriend/wife/or some sort of special occasion. Part of why I'm excited to try it is because it's been in my limited experience since moving here, that most of the eating options aren't geared towards finer dining, with a few exceptions. Anybody who gets the chance to eat there before I get a chance to post, feel free to leave a comment.

No comments: