Tuesday, January 29, 2008

More snow

I realized that I hadn't posted in awhile, so that I figured I should probably hop back on the saddle. I was planning to write about the recent snow that we experienced recently and make more jokes about how people can't even drive a little bit. Then I realized that the last post I had before my break was making fun of the bad snow drivers. So I will spare you all the redundancy, and just say that I saw nothing that made me change my mind.

I do know that the last two days the #5 has been incredibly off schedule. With the (really light)snow on Monday, I can kind of understand that. But today is a different story. This morning was no different then any other early Seattle morning . It wasn't snowing. There was no ice at all. Just a the normal light rain. So imagine my surprise when I had to cram on the bus because it was jammed full. Apparently people were still scared from the snow that no longer existed. Hopefully tomorrow things will be back to normal.

No comments: