Thursday, February 21, 2008

herfy's

Finally got over the hump and stopped in Herfy's burgers and teriyaki the other day.  Since I moved here, I wanted to stop by but haven't been able to bring myself to make the trip.  I was always a little offput by the "burgers and teriyaki".  It always seemed like an odd combination to me.  Finally I made it in, and the first thing I noticed was the low prices.  Everything across the board was cheap.  I tried their basic chicken teriyaki dish.  Marginal is the word that comes to mind.  But, you get what you pay for.  I still want to try some of their burgers other offerings.  I found out you can call in your orders ahead of time too for takeout.  All in all, I would say Herfy's is a great spot if you're looking for a cheap, decent, and convenient place to eat, but nothing more.

No comments: