Thursday, February 28, 2008

They're Grrrrreeaat (Clips)

At first I was pumped about having a hair cutting place so conveniently close as Rudy's is. However, after 1 visit I decided it wasn't worth it to me. Not only was it expensive, but also I walked away feeling pretty unsatisfied with the results. Obviously I am in the minority since it seems busy all the time. I just figured for the simply hair style I have, I could save myself a decent amount of money and drive a little bit further. The Great Clips on 86th has always treated me well. I've always had great results whenever I've been there and they are friendly and there is never a long line. Pretty much the perfect situation if you ask me. They also seem genuinely interested in getting to know their customers. They are always calling their customers by first name as soon as they walk in the door and seem to pick up conversations where they left off last time they came in. Reminds of the small, hometown barbershop I grew going to. For those of us on a budget it is also a better bargain.

I understand that the chain places like Super Cuts can be a bit sketchy sometimes. We've all had our own bad experiences with those types of places. That being said, with the amount of customer retention they appear to have and quality I have experienced, they seem to have strayed far away from that stereotype. I would suggest this place to anybody. I would also recommend James if you get the chance.

No comments: