Monday, December 17, 2007

kinda makes you wonder


I was browsing the P-I today and came across this article about some of the restaurants in the Seattle area who have been cited for health code violations. The article is a little more in-depth then I would even care to know. It got me thinking of how many times I have eaten at a restaurant that had less then ideal food handling practices. The article talks about cockroach infestation, sick workers, amongst other violations. Anybody who has watched Kitchen Nightmares with Gordon Ramsey has seen some of the disgustingness that can happen. Luckily, none of the restaurants in the Fremont area were cited in the article. For now I'm going to stick with my food policy of "...see no evil..." when it comes to eating out. Seems like to best way to make sure I'm not paranoid.

No comments: