Thursday, December 27, 2007

Tigers Oh My!!


By now I'm sure most people have heard or read about the tiger that escaped from the San Francisco Zoo. This story has made the rounds at very newspaper and broadcast. I haven't had a chance to go to the Woodland Park Zoo, located in 98103, and I assume that they don't have any tigers there, but I'm sure they are looking into all their safety barriers after this news broke. Imagine enjoying a leisurely stroll through WPZ and enjoying all that comes with it, only to have tiger escape and maul you to death. Equally as crazy, think about witnessing that from inside or some place else. All I know is that there are probably a lot of people who have some explaining to do.

2 comments:

princess42180 said...

here's an idea, the fuckers that were attacked weren't skipping through the zoo drinking lemonade okay, they were fucking with the poor tiger and got every bit of what they deserve, I wish more animals would attack those who torment them.

MM said...

agreed that messing with a tiger isn't real smart, but wishing that they get attacked for it is probably a little extreme