Monday, November 19, 2007

Blast from the past

So I was walking home from the bus on the same route that I have walked numerous times, only to realize that I had been walking by a hidden gem the whole time! What is it you say? A sports card shop! I have no idea what the name of it is, but its located right on Fremont Ave. towards the top of the hill. Now, I realize that this isn't something that a lot of people would get excited about, but I used to be an avid card collector in my youth and I used to plead with my mom to stop whenever I saw one of these shops. I didn't have a chance to go in because it was closed, but I will surely report back once I get the chance. I'm just hoping they have a steady collection of Griffey cards still in stock, even though it probably won't be good for my bank account if they do.

No comments: