Monday, November 12, 2007

Buses

One thing that I started to notice about the bus I take every morning (Bus #5) is that has been consistently showing early for the last couple of weeks. Lucky for me I've only been burned by that a couple times since I've adjusted my morning schedule, but it is still irritating. I would much rather have the bus show up a few minutes late then walk out of the street in the morning and then see the bus I thought I was going to catch pulling away. Atleast when the bus comes a little late, its only going to cost you a couple of cold minutes sitting there waiting. When it comes early and you barely miss it, it costs you usually around 15 minutes of standing there wondering when the next one is going to come. Maybe its just the time that I choose to catch the bus, because it seems like the other times are hit almost spot on. I'll be sure to check back in if this problem continues.

No comments: