Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The downside of Fremont

I guess this is only a downside depending on which one of the two main universities you attended, but since this is Apple Cup week I am ultra-sensitive to all things purple and gold. It never really bothered me too much before, but because of the circumstances this week, I have noticed a lot more people around my neighborhood declaring their allegiance to uw through a number of mediums. I know I know, Fremont is within a few miles of the uw campus and a decent number of current uw students live there, but it is still bothers. Especially since I don't have a good feeling going into the game on Saturday, but I will be sporting my Wazzu garb proudly and come the weekend I will be at husky stadium cheering on my team... I'm just praying for the best

No comments: