Monday, November 26, 2007

Caribbean Vacation

Ok not really, but this was about the closest I am going to come for quite awhile. After being prodded everytime I spoke to my brother, I stopped in a little hole in the wall eatery called Paseo's. Apparently well known among the locals, and now I can see why. It looks like a little hole in the wall store, which it kind of is, but don't let that fool you. It is an easy place to miss too when driving up Fremont Ave, so you have to be on the lookout. Its a couple places up from the Buckaroo Tavern and if you keep your window down, you'll probably smell it. Anyway, it offers up a menu of caribbean inspires sandwiches and entree's. Prices are reasonable, service was great(and fast), and most importantly the food was great. A little messy, but that has never bothered me before. Its safe to say I'll be back more and more.

No comments: