Friday, November 2, 2007

Wow

With my brother in town for a few days this week, we got to discussing about how busy we both are and all that stuff, when he brought up that he gets his groceries delivered to him. This blew my mind. So I did a little research on the Safeway Web site and sure enough, right there on the main page was a link to submit your information to have everything delivered. Now we've all heard Jay Leno's of the world make the same jokes over and over about how fat and lazy we are getting in our country. I can hear their jokes about something like this now. I know from my perspective, going to the grocery store or whatever is usually a welcomed event in my night. With the exception of going to work, I rarely have a good reason to leave my apartment. So most of the time I find myself looking for excuses get out and wander. Now I can understand why people would do this, I mean having food delivered right to your front door makes one less thing you have to worry about. It just just never seemed to me that going to the grocery store was a major inconvience in the first place. Of course, I say all this now but I'm sure in a couple of months thinking to myself that it doens't sound like such a bad idea afterall.

No comments: